Hello guys, and welcome to my Speechelo Honest Review.
So, you may have heard about speechelo but are worried about it being a scam or not satisfying you, after you have pushed the purchase button. No reason to be alarmed, because I have created this Speechelo Review to show you all the parts of the voiceover software, how it works, the good, the bad, and if it is the right fit for you.
Note: I am not affiliated with this program in any way. So, what you are being provided here is a raw and non-biased opinion about the software.
Who are Vlad and Stoic?
Those two guys are the owners and creators of the Speechelo App and are very well known in the SAAS (Software as a Service) industry. They also are the creators and founders of vidly , a video software that automatizes video creation and marketing services. If you have heard of blaster suite, this is the production of them as well.
As you can see those two guys are pretty successful in their field, but how is it with Speechelo? Let’s take a look on a quick overview of the program
Speechelo Review – Overview
Owner: Vlad and Stoic
Category: Video Marketing
Refund Policy: 30 Days (Clickbank Guarantee)
Overall Ranking: 66 of 100 points
Right from the start, I have to tell you that I am not a fan of AI products that imitate human behavior. In my eyes, there is no substitute for a life person. But a lot of you guys have asked me to create this review about speechelo, so we are going to look at it today and see if it is really that good.
When I purchased the Speechelo basic membership (47$) it was said that I would get 30 different voices that I can use for my voiceovers. But once I got into the membership area I, unfortunately, had to find out that they are in other languages. That means that for English (US-Style) you only get 4 different voices, which is a little bit misleading.
Honestly, after testing all those different voices, I have to say that many of them sound very realistic but still have a robotic touch to them. So, if you are looking for a voiceover software that perfectly imitates human voice and tonality then you maybe should consider engaging a spokesperson or another service. But if you don’t plan to make high professional use of it (f.e. important presentations with low attention span listeners) then this software may satisfy you with its features and time-saving advantages.
Want to start your own 6-figure business? Checkout my review on my #1 recommended online marketing training
What is Speechelo? Scam Check!
Speechelo is a tool that transcribes a text into a speech. In it, you can choose over 30 voices, 23 languages, and have in the basic package a 700-word limit. As we have covered above you have only 4 English voices, the rest of them is being contained in the pro plan (which costs 37$/month). As I have mentioned before this is a little bit misleading, but as I always say: a sales page is there to sell.
The speechelo software also has an online check editor that adds all punctions marks to make the speech sound more natural. This sounds at the first sight pretty cool, but after checking out this feature, it actually creates more work. Why? Because without those right punctuations the voiceover sounds very robotic and rushing. So, you constantly have to adjust your texts if you want to make it as realistic as possible.
Some other features of the software are male and female voices, voice tones, where you can choose from friendly to serious, speed and pitch adjustments of the voice.
Those are the features of the basic plans. Let’s check out the OTO’s of speechelo and what kind of additional options they are providing.
What are the Speechelo OTOs?
As in any other SAAS you have different upsells that provide further functions, which always depends on your plan of use. Here are some of the Speechelo OTO and upsells:
Speechelo OTO#1: Speechelo Pro (+ Bonus) – Here you receive 30 extra voices, so that you have 60 in total, but be aware that they are separated in different languages. So you have only around 10-15 voices in English (US-Style).
The pro version comes along with being able to create longer voiceovers (the basic one is limited to 700 words) and 40 background music tracks that you can use for your speeches. In addition to that, you receive a commercial license that allows you to sell your voiceovers. Which pretty good and necessary if you plan to use the software for your business.
And last but not least you receive a bonus ebook that is called the “voiceover-cash-machine”. Here you basically learn how to create a voiceover-business, where you create and transcribe text for clients. What is nothing special, because that information is available online for free.
Speechelo OTO#2: Speechelo Youtube Add on – This is a tool for the lazy folks among us. It allows you to enter any youtube link, take the voiceover from the video and create a brand new voiceover with any of the voices from speechelo.
What?! What about the copyright?! You may ask. Well, because you don’t copy it completely but add something new into it (a new voiceover), it becomes a new creation what makes the copyright rule to expire.
As I said, it is for the lazier folks among us and maybe not what I would recommend making too much use of (In my eyes you still want to keep a personal touch to your content). Additionally, this feature allows you to translate youtube videos into different languages.
Speechelo OTO#3: Access to Lingo Blaster 2.0 – This tool allows you to mass translate your video. It gives you the possibility to rank and translate a video into the most 100 popular languages. What according to Vlad and Stoic is going to expand your exposure worldwide. This may be true, but I am not quite sure for which kind of product or service this tool may apply.
So that we have covered all the features of speechelo, let’s check out how the software is doing the magic.
How does The Speechelo App work?
After entering the member’s area what you are being provided is a short 2 min video, that shows you how the software works (quite short, but the explanation is clear and direct). Then you will see the voice generator where the whole voiceover work is being done.
Here are the 6 steps you have to undergo to create your voiceover successfully:
(1) You type in the text you want to be transformed into the voiceover editor
(2) Select your language
(3) Select your voice – Here you have different genders, ages, and personality types you can choose from. Like Microsoft Sam in Windows, they also have names, which makes it kind of more personal. The standard ones are Billy, Rosie, Owen (Kid voice), and Henry
(4) Choose your engine – This selection may sound a little bit complicated at the start because you have two options(AI engine and Standard Engine) that allow you different settings for your voiceover.
With the standard engine you can edit pauses, speed of the voice, emphasize words, and add breathings to your speech. It has more variables to choose from, which includes more work, but allows you to create adjust your speech based on how you really want it to have.
The AI engine on the other hand automatizes all those variables and the only thing you have to focus on is the right use of punctuation. The down part of this is of course the less realistic output but saves you time in return.
(5) Select your tone – Here you can choose between a normal, friendly, and serious tone. I liked the friendly tone the most because it has more emotional expression than the other two, which makes the speech sound more human.
(6) Generate voiceover by clicking the “Generate Voiceover” Button
As mentioned in step 4, there is a good amount of punctuation work necessary to make the speech sound realistic. Speechelo has created a short guide to show its users how to use punctuation properly:
How is the Pricing of the Speechelo App?
The Speechelo price for the initial package lies at 47$ and the other 3 upsells cost the following;
- OTO#1: Speechelo pro costs 37$ per month or 47$ per quarter (unlimited version)
- OTO#2: Speechelo Youtube Add On – 37$ one time.
- OTO #3: Access to Lingo Blaster 2.0 – 37$ one time.
Each of the products has a 60 days money-back guarantee except for the third OTO (30 days).
Is Speechelo a scam?
No, Speechelo is definitely legit and NOT a scam. So, if you have worried about it is not real, I can reassure you that Speechelo is totally legitimate and you get a good (not perfect) product for 47$.
What I like about Speechelo
- It has an affordable price
- It gives you a great variety of adjustments
- It has a lot of languages to choose from
- Adds inflections into the voices
- Cloud-based software (no need for installation)
What I don’t like about Speechelo
- have to work with a lot of punction to make the speech sound real
- All voices have still a robotic touch no matter how much you are adjusting it
- Has no free Trial version
- 30 voices are in different languages. In the basic plan, you have only 4 English (US-Style) Voices
My final Opinion about the Speechelo Software
To conclude this review, I give this software the green light and it can be of great value for people who are looking to transform their content into an ALMOST human speech. As I covered previously, it is not perfect and there is still a robotic touch to the voices, but if you are intending to use it for not explicitly highly professional projects then it is totally fine to work with.
What I really like about Speechelo is that it gives you for 47$ an easy tool to create speeches without even having to use your own microphone or engage someone else.
I recommend to start out slow with Speechelo and get the basic version of it. The good thing is that there is a 60 money-back guarantee so you can always refund it. Only after having got a feeling for the program I recommend going for the pro and agency version.
How I Earn Money Online
If you are looking for ways to make money online, I recommend you to check out my #1 online marketing training that I use myself and that has generated me a great passive income stream with hundreds of dollars daily. It gives you clear step-by-step guidance on how to create an online business with your own website and brand. There is no experience required and it is free to start. Check it out here
Is Speechelo Free to use?
- No unfortunately Speechelo is a shareware and not a freeware. That means you have to pay money in order to get access to the software. A Speechelo free trial version is unfortunately not available as well. But you have is a 60 days money-back guarantee.
Is there a Speechelo free download?
- Yes there are some pirate websites but I do not recommend to use them, because they damage the owners and simply are not an ethical way to make use of. Speechelo costs only 47$ and even if you are unsatisfied you can always get your money back within 60 days. So, be fair and support the community!
Are there any Speechelo pro coupon codes?
- Yes you can find some coupon codes online. The thing is that the owners make periodical special offers so many of the coupon codes are expired or simply do not work.
Where can I find the Speechelo login?
- You can either use the initial sales page speechelo.com or make use of the blaster login (app.blasteronline.com). Because Speechelo is part of the blaster suite, you automatically create a blaster account as soon as you purchase Speechelo.
What is Speechelo Elite?
- Speechelo Elite was an extra feature of Speechelo that got removed. It contained 100 additional voices that could be used in the voiceover transformation. It looks like the owners simply replaced it with the Speechelo Pro version.
Thank you for reading my friend. If you have experiences or questions about the program, feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section. I am more than happy to help you out.
All the best,